fredag, december 24, 2004

Getting some free of charge furnitures


bild(18).jpg
Originally uploaded by Erlend.
Testing how it works along with Flickr.
I also just started using Flickr to share all my photoes with friends and others. I guess this is a time for me to test and see if I am able to use these services in a way that makes it worth my while... I have had a homepage, and usually I write people emails when I get the time, but maybe this will be a better tool for me to keep my friends up to date on what is going on in my life. It is still to see. In the mean time, here is a post from flickr:

The quality of these pictures never stops to impress me. Just before christmas we get some new furnitures free of charge from a friends work. excellent! My cousin Jon is kind enough to help us. This is him. :-)

Inga kommentarer: